1302 Mill Oak Ct, Suffolk, VA 234344 beds, 3 baths, 2,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $324,900
- Price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Aggregrete walkways, driveways and porch, open floorplan concept, better than new construction!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,782 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 26H*3*137
- Zillow Home ID: 79296790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Mill Oak Court
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1304 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$256K332,309
- 1300 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$278K422,348
- 1542 Olde Mill Creek Dr Suffolk, VA$275K422,278
- 1544 Olde Mill Creek Dr Suffolk, VA$286K42.52,768
- 1306 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$512K654,135
- 1303 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$299K53.52,609
- 1301 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$286K432,422
- 1540 Olde Mill Creek Dr Suffolk, VA$248K422,148
- 1305 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$323K43.52,983
- 1307 Mill Oak Ct Suffolk, VA$266K42.52,442
- 1741 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$252K322,074
- 1743 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$277K432,418
- 1538 Olde Mill Creek Dr Suffolk, VA$266K432,738
- 1745 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$285K42.52,444
- 1744 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$272K42.52,602
- 1504 Mill Brook Ct Suffolk, VA$270K322,149
- 1739 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$269K42.52,444
- 1402 Mill Dam Ct Suffolk, VA$338K42.53,550
- 1747 Mill Wood Way Suffolk, VA$294K42.53,315
- 1536 Olde Mill Creek Dr Suffolk, VA$243K42.52,561
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!