1302 Nelson St, Richmond, VA 232314 beds, 1 bath, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $41,705
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Hardwood floors
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: E0100075036
- Zillow Home ID: 12524080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Nelson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% higher than in Richmond, and 88.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 1300 Nelson St Richmond, VA$59K21885
- 1304 Nelson St Richmond, VA$73K21666
- 1303 Garber St Richmond, VA$63K31930
- 1305 Garber St Richmond, VA$81K21944
- 1306 Nelson St Richmond, VA$72K21666
- 1301 Garber St Richmond, VA$86K321,218
- 1307 Garber St Richmond, VA$71K31930
- 1234 Nelson St Richmond, VA$85K311,055
- 5201 Euclid Ave Richmond, VA$61K31912
- 1308 Nelson St Richmond, VA$57K31885
- 1309 Garber St Richmond, VA$58K21930
- 1233 Garber St Richmond, VA$87K21941
- 5205 Euclid Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1230 Nelson St Richmond, VA--------
- 5221 Euclid Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1311 Garber St Richmond, VA$61K21943
- 5211 Euclid Ave Richmond, VA$62K311,224
- 1229 Garber St Richmond, VA$77K311,278
- 1310 Nelson St Richmond, VA$76K21666
- 1302 Garber St Richmond, VA$59K21868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!