- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 44 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,616 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 118588
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central, Flooring \ Carpet, HoaAmenities \ None, Home Owners Association Y\N \ No, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, New Construction Y\N \ No, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Type \ Site Built, Appliances \ Refrigerator, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, Porch \ Screened, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, MiscSearch2 \ .5-1 Acres, Porch \ Deck, Construction \ Brick Veneer, HeatingSystem \ Forced Warm Air, Style \ Other-See Remarks, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral Ceilings, Porch \ Patio, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, GarageAndCarport \ Single Attached Garage, ExteriorFeatures \ Other-See Remarks, Appliances \ Range\Oven Gas, Fencing \ Partial, MiscSearch1 \ Other-See Remarks, ExteriorFeatures \ Lawn Sprinklers, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, MiscSearch2 \ Other-See Remarks, WindowsAndDoors \ None, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, InteriorFeatures \ Other-See Remarks, Disclosures \ Minerals in Water
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 032865
- Zillow Home ID: 51437330
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $184-251K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 142.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Greenville, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|1304 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$148K||3||2||1,708|
|1300 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$181K||3||2.5||2,332|
|1305 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$149K||3||2||1,640|
|1307 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$143K||3||2||1,596|
|1303 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$157K||3||2||1,673|
|1306 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$149K||3||2||1,766|
|1303 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$167K||3||2||2,073|
|1305 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$145K||3||2||1,593|
|1301 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$162K||3||2||1,986|
|1309 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$148K||3||2||1,703|
|1301 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$173K||3||2.5||2,172|
|1670 Wimbledon Dr APT 210 Greenville, NC||--||2||2||1,160|
|1630 Wimbledon Dr APT 107 Greenville, NC||--||2||2||1,040|
|1640 Wimbledon Dr APT 203 Greenville, NC||--||1||1||700|
|1690 Wimbledon Dr APT 7 Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1650 Wimbledon Dr APT 106 Greenville, NC||--||2||2||1,160|
|1660 Wimbledon Dr APT 208 Greenville, NC||--||1||2||940|
|1308 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$135K||3||2||1,562|
|1307 Rondo Dr Greenville, NC||$166K||3||2.5||2,126|
|1311 Fantasia St Greenville, NC||$148K||3||2||1,716|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!