1302 Shannon Ln, Xenia, OH 453853 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $149,600
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: M40000100430017300
- Zillow Home ID: 55324677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Shannon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45385 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Xenia, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Xenia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45385 home values.
- 1310 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$145K42.51,880
- 1294 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$128K321,880
- 1286 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$104K31.51,344
- 1318 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$126K221,306
- 1291 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$135K32.51,874
- 1299 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$186K42.59,540
- 1307 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$137K32.51,256
- 1283 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$105K31.51,624
- 1326 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$114K321,844
- 1278 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$133K32.51,814
- 1315 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$127K321,204
- 3015 W Barnhill Pl Xenia, OH$155K321,986
- 3009 W Barnhill Pl Xenia, OH$129K32.51,452
- 1323 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$128K321,344
- 1334 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$122K321,144
- 1270 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$145K32.51,545
- 1253 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$134K321,230
- 1310 Prem Pl Xenia, OH$138K32.51,440
- 3001 W Barnhill Pl Xenia, OH$157K42.52,000
- 1331 Shannon Ln Xenia, OH$91K31.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292