- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 497 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $427
- MLS #: 15907013
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Association Rules \ Assoc Pet Rules, View \ Canyon View, Laundry Locations \ Community, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Tandem, Association Fees Include \ Clubhouse, Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Association Amenities \ Picnic Area, Association Amenities \ Playground, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Association Fees Include \ Sewer Paid, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 4434054009
- Zillow Home ID: 51582871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-885K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90290 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among 90290 homes, this home is 29.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 161.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (207)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 181 Comanche|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.