- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13020 129th St, Jamaica, NY 114202,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 117660045
- Zillow Home ID: 32177016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13020 129th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% greater than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 13024 129th St Jamaica, NY$327K----1,445
- 13016 129th St Jamaica, NY$407K832,300
- 13026 129th St Jamaica, NY$471K----1,078
- 13012 129th St Jamaica, NY$490K----2,300
- 13030 129th St Jamaica, NY$523K311,078
- 13019 128th St Jamaica, NY$493K----2,300
- 13015 128th St Jamaica, NY$450K----1,794
- 13023 128th St Jamaica, NY$498K----1,066
- 13034 129th St Jamaica, NY$387K----2,000
- 13011 128th St Jamaica, NY$305K----680
- 12812 Sutter Ave Jamaica, NY$502K----2,350
- 12816 Sutter Ave Jamaica, NY$412K----2,016
- 13027 128th St Jamaica, NY$530K----1,104
- 12820 Sutter Ave Jamaica, NY$492K----2,016
- 12808 Sutter Ave Jamaica, NY$527K----2,300
- 13038 129th St Jamaica, NY$478K----1,008
- 13031 128th St Jamaica, NY$426K----870
- 129th St South Ozone Park, NY--------
- 13021 129th St Jamaica, NY$552K312,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292