13020 Leverne, Redford, MI 482393 beds, 1 bath, 1,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 216 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2013 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,026 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 79038010023000
- Zillow Home ID: 88554646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13020 Leverne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 150.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Redford, and 616.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48239 home values.
- 13030 Leverne Redford, MI$74K--11,026
- 13010 Leverne Redford, MI$74K--11,026
- 13040 Leverne Redford, MI$69K--1.51,026
- 13000 Leverne Redford, MI$68K--21,026
- 13050 Leverne Redford, MI$65K311,026
- 12890 Leverne Redford, MI$66K--11,026
- 13100 Leverne Redford, MI$78K31.51,026
- 12880 Leverne Redford, MI$75K31.51,026
- 13027 Leverne Redford, MI$77K311,036
- 13011 Leverne Redford, MI$78K--11,036
- 13031 Leverne Redford, MI$80K321,261
- 13041 Leverne Redford, MI$76K--11,045
- 13110 Leverne Redford, MI$73K--11,026
- 12870 Leverne Redford, MI$68K311,026
- 12889 Leverne Redford, MI$80K321,102
- 13057 Leverne Redford, MI$48K311,198
- 13120 Leverne Redford, MI$80K--11,476
- 13101 Leverne Redford, MI$78K311,036
- 12860 Leverne Redford, MI$68K--11,026
- 12879 Leverne Redford, MI$81K--1.51,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!