13022 Caminito Bracho, San Diego, CA 92128
Sold on 3/27/13: $607,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,920 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $607,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Ceiling Fan
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow348
- Last Remodel Year2008
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameAdult Community--Age 55 and older
- Parcel #2739200530
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count10
- School DistrictPOWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- ViewPark, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID16742592
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$627,473||$590K – $678K||+$9,535||$326||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,562/mo||$1.5K – $3.8K/mo||+$22||$1.33||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Rancho Bernardo home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Rancho Bernardo homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% lower than in San Diego, and 58.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
Neighborhood for 13022 Caminito Bracho
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005