13024 Marshall Rd SE, Tenino, WA 98589
By Owner: $325,000
Price Increase (Mar 27): $25,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:5 acres
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Jul 2004 for $273,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
We also have a detached a guest house with lovely interior plus kitchenette and bath. This building is "stick built", not prefab.
There is a third outbuilding that was built as a studio with large windows looking out at the meadow in front of the home.
We also own the adjoining 5 acres to the East and offer this parcel for sale at a discount if you buy both the house and the 2nd 5 acre lot.
You can't see the house without driving down our 100 yard drive so it's not easy to view the home from the road. So please call me if you would like to see the house - Jeff Ingman 360.264.5248. Or send a question via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way... we have not listed this on the MLS because we like to deal with potential buyers directly. If you prefer to have your realtor contact us that is OK too.
- Days on Zillow139
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID49352136
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialWood
- HeatingPropane butane
- Last Remodel Year1999
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #11603320100
- Room Count5
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13024 Marshall Road Se
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98589 home values.
- 13032 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA--------
- 12940 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$90K31.0560
- 12948 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$246K31.751,704
- 12708 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$158K11.01,900
- 12704 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$73K----1,024
- 12704 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$119K----1,568
- 12445 Moe Lar Ln SE Tenino, WA$264K31.752,098
- 12702 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$136K----1,792
- 12530 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$221K31.751,684
- 12502 Moe Lar Ln SE Tenino, WA$247K32.752,211
- 12440 Moe Lar Ln SE Tenino, WA$345K32.52,601
- 12610 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$242K32.01,704
- 13306 Vantine Rd SE Tenino, WA$160K11.51,000
- 12510 Moe Lar Ln SE Tenino, WA$199K31.751,894
- 12520 Marshall Rd SE Tenino, WA$143K------
- 12514 Moe Lar Ln SE Tenino, WA--------
- 6039 123rd Ave SE Tenino, WA$81K----232
- 5907 123rd Ave SE Tenino, WA$188K31.51,237
Nearby Schools in Tenino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.