13026 NW 9th St, Miami, FL 331823 beds, 2 baths, 1,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3039520340960
- Zillow Home ID: 44166336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13026 Nw 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33182 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.8% lower than in Tamiami, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33182 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33182 home values.
- 13046 NW 9th St Miami, FL$255K321,664
- 13006 NW 9th St Miami, FL$285K322,129
- 13005 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$270K321,664
- 12985 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$258K321,664
- 12976 NW 9th St Miami, FL$262K121,664
- 13035 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$274K321,664
- 13066 NW 9th St Miami, FL$281K321,664
- 12975 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$262K321,631
- 13027 NW 9th St Miami, FL$304K322,327
- 13047 NW 9th St Miami, FL$260K321,632
- 13065 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$275K321,676
- 13007 NW 9th St Miami, FL$290K322,327
- 12966 NW 9th St Miami, FL$262K321,664
- 13067 NW 9th St Miami, FL$441K43.52,971
- 12965 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$276K321,664
- 12977 NW 9th St Miami, FL$342K32.52,784
- 12967 NW 9th St Miami, FL$361K432,786
- 12955 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$262K321,664
- 13004 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$264K321,633
- 13014 NW 8th Ln Miami, FL$363K432,971
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!