1303 Fair St SW, Atlanta, GA 303146 beds, 2 baths, 2,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Institutional and Hedge Fund buyers welcome. Bulk pricing available.***
***Great investment...Home fully occupied!! New owner can maintain tenants.
Investor Cap. Rate 84% at $142K.!!!
June, 2014, Renovation on 3 extra bedrooms and spa bath completed!!
. Renovating basement to add 1 additional bedrooms and bath for student housing.....$300 to $400 per month rental per additional bedroom.
Call to apply for down payment assistance with specific City of Atlanta programs with income up to $88,000 per year.
Update September, 2013, Hardwood floors resurfaced and finished throughout entire home. Beautiful!!!
RENOVATED 4 SIDE BRICK RANCH ON FINished BASEMENT. Lovely architectural detail home. NEW COUNTERTOPS, CABINETS, SINK & RANGE HOOD. Window air conditioning units throughout. Hardwood Floors in Sep Living Rm boasts a Fireplace & Lg Pic Window that Opens to Dining Rm. with it's Gorgeous period chandeliers and archway design. Mstr BR with Lg Closet, another BR with private entrance..great bonus/family room. Cedar lined office.
Full finished basement with exit to rear fenced in yard. Blinds & Updated Fixtures thruout. Established neighborhood, Great neighbors.
Coming soon!!!!! Full basement renovation to add entire new floor with 3 bedrooms and bathroom with separate private entrance.
Add $30K in value once completed!!!!
Less than 3 miles to downtown Atlanta!!
Minutes from NEW upcoming Falcons Stadium, AU and MLK Center, the Georgia World Congress Center and shopping like new Walmart on MLK. 15 minutes from Hartsfield International Airport. You'll enjoy living here. Call today for further details.
Best to email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
407-756-4393 and leave a message with contact details.
Best to email!!!!
Martin Luther King AU Center with HBCU cultural significance to American history.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 461 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $91,900
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street
- Fenced in yard, quiet dead end street. One block from MARTA beltline, walking and biking path!!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,515 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 01410007043
- Zillow Home ID: 35844080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1303 Fair St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mozley Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.8% greater than in Atlanta, and 690.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mozley Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mozley Park home values.
- 1309 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$33K311,280
- 1299 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$32K211,001
- 1291 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$32K211,134
- 1315 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$47K41.51,015
- 1302 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$42K321,335
- 1296 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$71K422,500
- 1290 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$63K422,128
- 1308 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$79K321,500
- 1287 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$39K221,350
- 1286 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$60K31.51,600
- 1316 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$42K31.51,134
- 1283 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$70K232,071
- Rockmart Dr Atlanta, GA--------
- 205 Rockmart Dr SW Atlanta, GA$43K21.51,138
- 1280 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$32K211,041
- 197 Rockmart Dr SW Atlanta, GA$73K421,700
- 167 Rockmart Dr SW Atlanta, GA$34K411,131