1303 Grove Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 2 baths, 3,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,536 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: W0000457006
- Zillow Home ID: 12545012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1303 Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 1305 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$730K544,717
- 116 N Morris St Richmond, VA$395K332,664
- 1307 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$679K63.53,976
- 114 N Morris St Richmond, VA$412K532,525
- 1309 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$490K53.53,868
- 1311 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$687K53.5--
- 112 N Morris St Richmond, VA$488K442,786
- 1311 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$714K543,948
- 108 N Morris St Richmond, VA$336K322,080
- 111 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$376K222,055
- 1313 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$727K544,095
- 1125 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$618K73.54,209
- 1308 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$655K44.5--
- 109 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$306K311,992
- 106 N Morris St Richmond, VA$342K31.52,080
- 1123 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$449K554,106
- 1300 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$430K633,372
- 107 N Harvie St Richmond, VA$411K322,190
- 115 N Morris St Richmond, VA$388K422,696
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292