1303 Idlewood Ave, Richmond, VA 232205 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $9
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: W0000437011
- Zillow Home ID: 89109152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1303 Idlewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randolph market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randolph home values.
- 1301 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$196K421,592
- 1307 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$144K422,580
- 1223 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$85K211,030
- 1309 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$66K--11,224
- 1221 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$167K31.51,280
- 1311 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$90K21673
- 1219 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$166K31.51,280
- 1238 Wallace St Richmond, VA$220K832,592
- 1234 Wallace St Richmond, VA$102K21952
- 1232 Wallace St Richmond, VA$156K21952
- 1313 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$91K21678
- 1242 Wallace St Richmond, VA$139K31.51,228
- 1217 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$188K321,224
- 1230 Wallace St Richmond, VA$101K21952
- 1228 Wallace St Richmond, VA$99K21952
- 1304 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$169K31.51,438
- 1302 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$239K32.51,752
- 1306 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$232K32.51,752
- 1300 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$255K33.52,300
- 1244 Wallace St Richmond, VA$146K411,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!