1303 Plateau Pl, Graham, NC 272533 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $15,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 152726
- Zillow Home ID: 51241080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1303 Plateau Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Alamance, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alamance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
- 1012 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$116K311,404
- 1310 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$276K442,428
- 1270 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$158K321,789
- 1020 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$130K42990
- 1314 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$160K321,856
- 1003 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$154K32.51,716
- 1015 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$187K32.52,290
- 1003 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$145K331,545
- 1017 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$158K321,965
- 1262 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$154K42.51,696
- 1021 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$115K321,568
- 1322 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$157K321,474
- 1027 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$122K321,775
- 1029 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$156K321,670
- 1040 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$145K321,650
- 1037 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$119K321,512
- 1332 Plateau Pl Graham, NC$115K321,408
- 1037 Arthur Dr Graham, NC$154K42.51,626
- 1045 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$183K32.52,497
- 1016 Camelot Ln Graham, NC$155K321,687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!