1303 Red Deer Way, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Sold on 1/22/13: $57,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:880 sq ft
- Lot:880 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $57,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
CALL 678-665-0202 TO VIEW PROPERTY OR INQUIRE. FOR INFORMATION BOOK THAT INCLUDES PICTURES, EMAIL email@example.com.
DO NOT WAIT, LAST PROPERTY THIS OWNER RENOVATED AND OFFERED IN THIS COMMUNITY IN NOVEMBER OF 2012 WAS RENTED IN 7 DAYS!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath
- Days on Zillow457
- Elementary SchoolOTHER
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Middle SchoolOTHER
- Room Count6
- School District00
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2131830931
- High SchoolOTHER
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1303 Red Deer Way
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
Nearby Schools in Johns Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292