1304 Clay Ave, Bronx, NY 104569 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,524 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $463,220
- Price/sqft: $193
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Everything is NEW!!
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 028870003
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 29782659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1304 Clay Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10456, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1600% higher than in New York, and 11.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10456 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10456 home values.
- 1304 Clay Ave APT 1 Bronx, NY$327K------
- 1302 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$494K----2,394
- 1306 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$503K----2,523
- 1308 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$370KStudio--3,500
- 1300 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$501K832,394
- 1310 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$501K832,451
- 1312 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$353K----2,376
- 1314 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$341K----2,304
- 1316 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$461K----2,382
- 1318 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$345K----2,304
- Clay Ave Bronx, NY$352K----2,394
- Clay Ave Bronx, NY$351K----2,304
- Clay Ave Bronx, NY$353K----2,376
- Teller Ave Bronx, NY$312K----1,312
- 1320 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$351K----2,304
- 1299 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$257K----1,896
- 1301 Clay Ave Bronx, NY------2,063
- 1297 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$447K----4,780
- 1303 Clay Ave Bronx, NY$348K----1,992
- 1272 Clay Ave BSMT 1 Bronx, NY$291K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292