1304 E John St, Seattle, WA 98102Studio, 1 bath, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $776,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Granite countertop, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 6003501731
- Zillow Home ID: 48976169
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1304 E John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% lower than in Seattle, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 210 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$733K411,940
- 202 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$741K522,070
- 214 13th Ave E APT 7 Seattle, WA$329K11--
- 214 13th Ave E APT 13 Seattle, WA$3.83M----11,814
- 221 13th Ave E Seattle, WA$642K21--
- 214 13th Ave E APT 2 Seattle, WA$255K11675
- 214 13th Ave E APT 9 Seattle, WA$246K11700
- 214 13th Ave E APT 1 Seattle, WA$325K11790
- 215 14th Ave E APT 403 Seattle, WA$539K221,020
- 215 14th Ave E Seattle, WA$339K22980
- 215 14th Ave E APT 302 Seattle, WA$417K22930
- 215 14th Ave E APT 301 Seattle, WA$446K22980
- 215 14th Ave E APT 203 Seattle, WA$438K221,020
- 215 14th Ave E APT 202 Seattle, WA$398K22930
- 215 14th Ave E APT 201 Seattle, WA$412K22980
- 215 14th Ave E APT 103 Seattle, WA$409K221,020
- 215 14th Ave E APT 102 Seattle, WA$368K21.75930
- 215 14th Ave E APT 101 Seattle, WA$401K21980
- 215 14th Ave E APT 402 Seattle, WA$417K20.8930
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292