1304 SE 84th Ave, Portland, OR 972163 beds, 1 bath, 1,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located near the hot Montavilla neighborhood that contains shops, restaurants, a restored movie theater and a seasonal Farmer's market. WALKSCORE on this home is 74.
Sitting on a corner lot shaded by mature trees, this home is on a quiet street, buffered from SE 82nd Avenue which does not go through for two blocks at Main St. Home is on corner of SE Main and SE 82nd. Can approach via SE Madison or SE Taylor from 82nd.
Great proximity to I-205 and I-84, PCC Southeast campus, Mall 205 shopping, MAX and more.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Too many to list here! Call for a showing!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R212228
- Zillow Home ID: 53907364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1304 Se 84th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montavilla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Portland, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montavilla home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 1316 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$171K21836
- 1322 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$197K32.51,473
- 1320 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$180K--2.51,473
- 1332 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$278K431,692
- 1220 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$251K32.51,275
- 1338 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$270K331,510
- 8426 SE Main St Portland, OR$207K211,122
- 1336 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$278K522,862
- 1311-1315 SE 85th Ave Portland, OR$262K421,950
- 1322 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$195K32.11,473
- 8425 SE Main St Portland, OR$165K31912
- 1323-1325 SE 85th Ave Portland, OR$194K421,692
- 1348 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$167K311,032
- 1221 SE 85th Ave Portland, OR$205K31984
- 1333-1335 SE 85th Ave Portland, OR$193KStudio21,692
- 1212 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$205K311,188
- 1305 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$270K41.52,496
- 1233 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$228K431,588
- 1313 SE 84th Ave Portland, OR$208K321,128
- 1215 SE 85th Ave Portland, OR$164K31910
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292