1304 SE Ash St APT C, Portland, OR 972142 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $213,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Remodeled kitchen with custom built cabinets, new appliances, original woodwork, generous rooms.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R167845
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 53868931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1304 Se Ash Street APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckman, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.7% lower than in Portland, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckman home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckman home values.
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292