13040 Benson Ave, Chino, CA 917103 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1020074060000
- Zillow Home ID: 17546947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13040 Benson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% higher than in Chino, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 13032 Benson Ave Chino, CA$350K321,350
- 13050 Benson Ave Chino, CA$393K321,476
- 13050 Benson Ave Chino, CA$363K321,476
- 13024 Benson Ave Chino, CA$339K321,208
- 13058 Benson Ave Chino, CA$437K43.52,381
- 13016 Benson Ave Chino, CA$417K432,175
- 13066 Benson Ave Chino, CA$323K321,196
- 13039 14th St Chino, CA$385K431,727
- 13031 14th St Chino, CA$400K522,180
- 13010 Benson Ave Chino, CA$337K421,448
- 13049 14th St Chino, CA$407K432,121
- 13023 14th St Chino, CA$341K321,177
- 13047 Benson Ave Chino, CA$413K421,642
- 13051 14th St Chino, CA$339K321,180
- 13082 Benson Ave Chino, CA$325K321,141
- 13059 Benson Ave Chino, CA$430K42.51,820
- 13035 Benson Ave Chino, CA$385K42.51,820
- 13015 14th St Chino, CA$396K422,090
- 13002 Benson Ave Chino, CA$339K311,372
- 13065 14th St Chino, CA$366K311,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292