13046 S 46th St, Phoenix, AZ 850442 beds, 2 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,192 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Pd (Freq) \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Golf Course, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 028 - Kyrene Elementary District, Elementary School \ Adult, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, High School Dist # \ 213 - Tempe Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Adult, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Age Rstrt (See Rmks), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 30158589
- Zillow Home ID: 8150893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13046 S 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ahwatukee Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.1% less than in Phoenix, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
- 13044 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$173K----1,112
- 13040 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$160K--2892
- 13045 S 45th Pl Phoenix, AZ$176K----892
- 13041 S 45th Pl Phoenix, AZ$210K--2.51,352
- 13036 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$188K--2.51,352
- 13047 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$219K321,459
- 13045 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$202K--2.51,254
- 13037 S 45th Pl Phoenix, AZ$212K--2.751,452
- 4602 E Goldfinch Gate Ln Phoenix, AZ$305K421,833
- 13032 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$208K--2.751,452
- 13041 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$226K--3.51,614
- 13033 S 45th Pl Phoenix, AZ$235K22.51,614
- 13037 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$212K321,352
- 13028 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$228K--3.51,614
- 4604 E Goldfinch Gate Ln Phoenix, AZ$319K--42,337
- 13033 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$215K--2.751,452
- 13029 S 45th Pl Phoenix, AZ$235K--3.51,614
- 13402 S 46th St Phoenix, AZ$359K--42,337
- 13046 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$222K--2.51,459
- 13044 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$211K--2.51,302
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!