1305 Basswood CirUNIT 1305, North Andover, MA 01845
Sold on 1/29/13: $181,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,110 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $181,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Additional FeaturesIt is an affordable home. Restrictions apply
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow407
- Zillow Home ID81892754
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:00108 B:C0039 L:13050
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$305,516||$263K – $345K||+$8,789||$144||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,676/mo||$1K – $2.9K/mo||-$42||$0.79||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01845 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 59.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01845 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in North Andover, and 93.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01845 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
Neighborhood for 1305 Basswood Cir UNIT 1305
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005