- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,031 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 13086555
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 399 sqft
- Accessibility Features \ Wide Doorways, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Frame/Brick Trim, County Or Parish \ Tarrant, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Saving Features \ High Efficiency Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Fencing \ Chain Link, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Fireplace Features \ Freestanding, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Heating \ Window Unit, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Front, Parking Features \ Garage Conversion, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Exterior Security Light(s), Security Features \ Fire/Smoke, Security Features \ Monitored, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meter, Utilities \ Individual Water Meter, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00054445
- Zillow Home ID: 28921746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Arlington as a whole. Among East homes, this home is 21.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% greater than in Arlington, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East home values.
|1307 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$91K||3||1||1,392|
|1303 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$96K||3||2||1,625|
|1304 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$94K||4||1.5||1,632|
|1302 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$88K||3||2||1,348|
|1306 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$93K||3||2||1,630|
|1301 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$109K||3||2||1,797|
|1309 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$86K||3||2||1,292|
|1304 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$83K||3||2||1,234|
|1306 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$104K||3||2||1,630|
|1302 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$97K||3||2||1,501|
|1300 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$111K||4||2||1,794|
|1308 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$92K||3||1.5||1,122|
|1300 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$92K||3||2||1,394|
|1209 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$93K||4||2||1,394|
|1308 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$66K||3||1||1,122|
|1208 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$97K||3||2||1,367|
|1305 E Timberview Ln Arlington, TX||$95K||3||2||1,428|
|1208 Cedar Brush Trl Arlington, TX||$82K||2||1.5||1,122|
|1305 Rebecca Ln Arlington, TX||$94K||3||1||1,564|
|1307 E Timberview Ln Arlington, TX||$91K||3||1||1,438|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!