This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,734 all time views
- HOA Fee: $334
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $336,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Doorman, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Security, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Common Area Amenities \ Door Person, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Concrete, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Status \ Pending, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ High Rise (7+ Stories), Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 203
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17221050451284
- Zillow Home ID: 87701153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-234K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Loop home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among South Loop homes, this home is valued 7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Loop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Chicago, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Loop home values.
|Other Units in this Building (431)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Museum Park Lofts|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.