13055 NE 9th Ave, North Miami, FL 331612 beds, 1 bath, 1,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Awnings,Fence,Fruit Trees,Pati,First Floor Entry,Built-Ins,Dishwasher,Microwave,Electric ,Tile Floors,Central Cooling,Ceiling Fans,E
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0622290500160
- Zillow Home ID: 43980055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13055 Ne 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33161, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% higher than in North Miami, and 462.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33161 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292