13056 23rd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981255 beds, 3 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $418,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 140 sqft
- Partial basement, 970 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2126049255
- Zillow Home ID: 48779996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13056 23rd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olympic Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% greater than in Seattle, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olympic Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
- 13050 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$458K532,350
- 13046 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$356K411,580
- 13300 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$366K31.751,620
- 13040 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$318K411,130
- 13314 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$477K32.52,500
- 13055 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$351K21.751,120
- 13051 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$442K31.752,150
- 13303 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$465K422,750
- 13045 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$359K311,380
- 13026 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$338K311,300
- 13309 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$402K312,140
- 13039 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$364K311,530
- 13324 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$389K321,610
- 13313 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$398K31.751,810
- 13024 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$376K31.751,480
- 13045 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$280K10.75840
- 13031 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$462K422,280
- 13301 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$191K20.75690
- 13323 23rd Pl NE Seattle, WA$602K52.753,830
- 13309 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$399K421,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!