- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 14,897 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 07414386
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 2125 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 925 sqft
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 18 110 01 041
- Zillow Home ID: 14533312
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30329 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for North Druid Hills as a whole. Among 30329 homes, this home is 323.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30329, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.9% higher than in North Druid Hills, and 83.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30329 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Druid Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30329 home values.
|1314 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$351K||3||2||1,771|
|1300 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$326K||3||3||1,647|
|1322 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$368K||3||2||1,848|
|1292 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$353K||3||2||1,972|
|1305 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$343K||3||2||1,788|
|1299 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$345K||3||2||1,977|
|1311 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$395K||3||1.5||2,343|
|1291 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$297K||3||1.5||1,439|
|1317 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$465K||3||2||2,802|
|1307 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$335K||2||2||1,664|
|1330 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$376K||4||2.5||1,988|
|1315 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$420K||3||2||1,645|
|1301 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$337K||3||2||1,689|
|1284 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$304K||3||2||1,400|
|1283 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$301K||3||2||1,460|
|1325 Carolyn Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$404K||3||2.5||2,442|
|1323 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$345K||3||2||1,571|
|1293 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$358K||3||2||2,063|
|1338 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$854K||7||5||4,415|
|1331 Breezy Ln NE Atlanta, GA||$369K||3||2.5||2,083|
Nearby Schools in North Druid Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.