- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,523 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: 21508701
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Sewer \ Connected, Guest Facilities \ House, Green Features \ Green Features, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Extra Room \ None, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, RV Parking \ None, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Window Cover \ None, Water \ City Water, View \ Combo, Family Room \ None, Breakfast \ Bar, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Fence \ Chain Link, Environmental Discl \ Military Airport Vct, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - R2, Green Features \ Low E DP Windows, Green Features \ Low Flow Showerheads, Green Features \ Low Flow Faucets, # of Stories \ 1.0, Area \ Central
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 124080440
- Zillow Home ID: 8500834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85719 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Tucson as a whole. Among 85719 homes, this home is 120.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% lower than in Tucson, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85719 home values.
|1322 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$231K||3||1||1,939|
|1302 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$199K||--||1||1,447|
|1328 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$227K||--||1||1,401|
|122 N Mountain Ave Tucson, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1348 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$174K||--||--||1,609|
|1305 E 9th St UNIT 4 Tucson, AZ||$163K||2||1||1,000|
|1332 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$185K||--||1||1,344|
|1236 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$185K||--||--||1,806|
|145 N Mountain Ave Tucson, AZ||$157K||--||1||819|
|116 N Mountain Ave Tucson, AZ||$191K||--||1||1,236|
|127 N Mountain Ave Tucson, AZ||$150K||--||1||798|
|1305 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||--||2||1||850|
|1305 E 9th St UNIT 2 Tucson, AZ||--||1||1||540|
|1305 E 9th St UNIT 3 Tucson, AZ||$120K||1||1||540|
|1336 E 9th St Tucson, AZ||$153K||2||1||729|
|1315 E 10th St Tucson, AZ||$152K||--||1||756|
|1321 E 10th St Tucson, AZ||$239K||--||2||1,361|
|1311 E 10th St Tucson, AZ||$197K||--||2||1,475|
|1301 E 10th St Tucson, AZ||$159K||2||1||927|
|147 N Highland Ave Tucson, AZ||$170K||--||--||1,609|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!