1306 Kinghurst Dr, Roseville, CA 956614 beds, 2 baths, 1,801 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,801 sqft
- Parcel #: 470230010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17728057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1306 Kinghurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95661 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Roseville, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95661 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95661 home values.
- 1308 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$339K421,928
- 1304 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$310K321,612
- 1316 Carnation Ct Roseville, CA$351K42.51,986
- Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$326K421,906
- 1307 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$334K321,760
- 1314 Carnation Ct Roseville, CA$422K532,498
- 1302 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$346K522,111
- 1310 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$313K321,550
- 1303 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$345K421,925
- 1315 Carnation Ct Roseville, CA$315K321,593
- 1321 Rolling Hills Dr Roseville, CA$348K321,818
- 1309 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$326K421,906
- 1312 Carnation Ct Roseville, CA$313K31.51,529
- 1328 Stonebridge Way Roseville, CA$354K421,818
- 1311 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$308K321,506
- 1320 Rolling Hills Dr Roseville, CA$343K321,994
- 1326 Stonebridge Way Roseville, CA$323K42.52,250
- 1319 Rolling Hills Dr Roseville, CA$373K421,948
- 1312 Kinghurst Dr Roseville, CA$298K32.51,646
- 1330 Stonebridge Way Roseville, CA$342K421,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!