13065 Ames Ave, Omaha, NE 681643 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 1782 5228 12
- Zillow Home ID: 75786574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13065 Ames Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 68164 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68164 home values.
- 13061 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K321,050
- 13069 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K311,400
- 13062 Taylor Cir Omaha, NE$111K31.51,011
- 13073 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$116K32960
- 13057 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$110K311,022
- 13056 Taylor Cir Omaha, NE$117K31.51,060
- 13124 Boyd Cir Omaha, NE$110K311,062
- 13064 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$110K311,052
- 13068 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K32912
- 13060 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K32900
- 13063 Taylor Cir Omaha, NE$110K31.5976
- 13077 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$115K32960
- 13072 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K311,090
- 13056 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K31.51,011
- 13118 Boyd Cir Omaha, NE$112K31.51,078
- 13130 Boyd Cir Omaha, NE$115K311,286
- 13076 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$111K32924
- 13081 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$83K31952
- 13059 Taylor Cir Omaha, NE$111K311,062
- 13024 Ames Ave Omaha, NE$112K311,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292