1307 Adams Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191243 beds, 1 bath, 1,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1932
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $26,500
- Price/sqft: $23
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 234021000
- Zillow Home ID: 10289977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Adams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Frankford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 1305 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$57K311,134
- 1311 Church St Philadelphia, PA$62K412,052
- 1313 Church St Philadelphia, PA$54K412,052
- 1301 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$122K----3,186
- 1317 Church St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,176
- 4309 Factory St Philadelphia, PA$56K----944
- 1319 Church St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,387
- 4311 Factory St Philadelphia, PA$63K----944
- Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$35K311,350
- Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA--------
- 1321 Church St Philadelphia, PA$51K----910
- 1255-57 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$81KStudio----
- 1323 Church St Philadelphia, PA$119K----3,272
- 1255-1257 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$62K----2,416
- 4315 Factory St Philadelphia, PA$69K----198
- 1251 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$42K311,488
- 4318 Elizabeth St Philadelphia, PA------636
- 1253 Adams Ave Philadelphia, PA$34K311,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292