1307 Estuary Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462172 beds, 2 baths, 1,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
2 bedrooms (master walk-in closet), 2 full baths (garden tub in master bath). Both bathrooms have NEW FLOORING and fresh paint. Laundry Room. CUSTOM BLINDS throughout the home. Central A/C. Water softner. 2 car garage. NEW ROOF and GUTTERS in 2012.
Minutes from downtown and Greenwood!
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- HOA provides lawn mowing and snow removal
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 491415125026000500
- Zillow Home ID: 59814922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Estuary Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 1239 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,373
- 1311 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K31.51,579
- 1235 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K211,340
- 1317 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K221,323
- 1302 Tommy Lee Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K311,369
- 1231 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K221,273
- 1306 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K211,524
- 1321 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K211,409
- 1312 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K221,800
- 1238 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K22.51,916
- 1306 Tommy Lee Ct Indianapolis, IN$117K311,363
- 1224 Tommy Lee Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K311,214
- 1318 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K31.51,953
- 1234 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K211,239
- 1227 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,833
- 1325 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$136K31.51,362
- 1322 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K221,320
- 1230 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K21.51,546
- 1237 Oak Knoll Ct Indianapolis, IN$130K221,897
- 1223 Estuary Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K211,382
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292