1307 Hickory St, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 1 bath, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,908 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 201108406006000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Hickory Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Goshen, and 21% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1301 Hickory St Goshen, IN$79K421,380
- Hickory St Goshen, IN--------
- 1306 West Ave Goshen, IN$82K3--1,323
- 1302 West Ave Goshen, IN$71K3--1,476
- 1310 West Ave Goshen, IN$85K121,200
- 1304 Hickory St Goshen, IN$76K2--1,304
- 1309 Hickory St Goshen, IN$92K311,525
- 1302 Hickory St Goshen, IN$70K2--952
- 1310 Hickory St Goshen, IN$91K3--960
- 1215 Hickory St Goshen, IN$83K411,792
- 1312 West Ave Goshen, IN$77K21948
- 306 S Riverside Blvd Goshen, IN$87K3--960
- 1212 West Ave Goshen, IN$81K321,472
- 1214 Hickory St Goshen, IN$75K3--1,301
- 1303 Baker Ave Goshen, IN$78K3--1,506
- 1305 West Ave Goshen, IN$91K2--1,336
- 1311 Baker Ave Goshen, IN$97K31952
- 1301 Baker Ave Goshen, IN$96K3--1,302
- 1208 West Ave Goshen, IN$95K411,657
- 1301 West Ave Goshen, IN$67K3--1,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!