- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1307 Jester Ct, Brunswick, OH 442122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Lot depth: 1
- Parcel #: 00318B36108
- Zillow Home ID: 34877555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Jester Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Hinckley, and 1.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 1309 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$83K31.51,288
- 1305 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$81K211,058
- 1303 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$95K31.51,288
- 1286 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$97K31.51,288
- 1280 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$104K31.51,288
- 1284 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$81K21.51,058
- 1282 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$92K41.51,058
- 4228 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$81K31.51,288
- 4222 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$79K31.51,288
- 4227 Duke Ct Brunswick, OH$102K31.51,298
- 4226 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$67K21.51,058
- 4213 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$83K31.51,288
- 1297 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$70K21.51,058
- 4224 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$89K21.51,058
- 4221 Duke Ct Brunswick, OH$103K31.51,288
- 4225 Duke Ct Brunswick, OH$75K21.51,058
- 4223 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$93K21.51,058
- 1295 Jester Ct Brunswick, OH$74K31.51,288
- 4219 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$82K31.51,288
- 4221 Maiden Ct Brunswick, OH$97K31.51,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hinckley Elementary K-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!