A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 1,307 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $302,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $420
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 288 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 012284009000
- Zillow Home ID: 19338352
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $266-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93955 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Seaside as a whole. Among 93955 homes, this home is valued 16.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% lower than in Seaside, and 19% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
|1297 Judson St Seaside, CA||$397K||3||2||1,474|
|1319 Judson St Seaside, CA||$312K||2||1||864|
|1300 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$339K||3||1||1,008|
|Judson St Seaside, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1312 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$314K||2||1||948|
|1288 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$460K||3||2||2,004|
|1387 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA||$402K||3||2||1,380|
|1300 Judson St Seaside, CA||$439K||3||2||1,629|
|1324 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$307K||2||1||928|
|1318 Judson St Seaside, CA||$362K||3||1.5||1,200|
|1288 Judson St Seaside, CA||$367K||3||1.5||1,090|
|1337 Judson St Seaside, CA||$309K||3||1||880|
|1330 Judson St Seaside, CA||$332K||3||1||988|
|1377 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA||$440K||4||2||1,787|
|1336 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$480K||3||1||2,116|
|1280 Judson St Seaside, CA||$314K||2||1||840|
|1349 Judson St Seaside, CA||$347K||3||1.5||1,054|
|1342 Judson St Seaside, CA||$298K||2||1||720|
|1346 Luxton St Seaside, CA||$348K||3||2||1,194|
|1409 Wanda Ave Seaside, CA||$313K||2||1||792|
Nearby Schools in Seaside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.