1307 Marshall St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 696 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,062 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 59
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0979 062
- Zillow Home ID: 36538430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Marshall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the SBIC market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.2% less than in Baltimore, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help SBIC home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or SBIC home values.
- 1309 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$219K211,056
- 1305 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$302K--2.51,062
- 1303 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$195K221,128
- 1311 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$224K21715
- 1313 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$228K11715
- 1401 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$249K--11,408
- 1316 Light St Baltimore, MD$273K--11,980
- 1314 Light St Baltimore, MD$401K43.52,100
- 1318 Light St Baltimore, MD$276K--11,980
- 22 E Gittings St Baltimore, MD$274K221,248
- 1312 Light St Baltimore, MD$355K--2.52,040
- 1403 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$290K--11,008
- 20 E Gittings St Baltimore, MD$264K--21,072
- 18 E Gittings St Baltimore, MD$260K211,072
- 1400 Light St Baltimore, MD$432K--1.53,136
- 1306 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$270K--21,122
- 1304 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$313K321,068
- 37 E Ostend St Baltimore, MD$288K--11,596
- 1302 Marshall St Baltimore, MD$202K--11,200
- 16 E Gittings St Baltimore, MD$211K--11,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!