1307 Park Ridge Pl, Cincinnati, OH 452083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $317,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0430004005100
- Zillow Home ID: 34212707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Park Ridge Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Lookout market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% lower than in Cincinnati, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Lookout home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Lookout home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,382 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1301 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$512K332,393
- 1311 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$422K42.52,518
- 3222 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$224K211,023
- 1315 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$646K43.53,098
- 3218 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$229K311,040
- 3231 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$405K632,410
- 1319 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$471K52.53,178
- 1314 Observatory Dr Cincinnati, OH$654K453,011
- 1302 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$510K442,549
- 1306 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$406K53.52,203
- 1310 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$432K42.52,397
- 3225 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$260K321,574
- 3214 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$299K311,692
- 1314 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$451K432,438
- 3217 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$431K42.52,240
- 3235 Griest Ave Cincinnati, OH$399K331,925
- 1323 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$413K31.52,620
- 1322 Observatory Dr Cincinnati, OH$559K523,239
- 1212 Hidden Wood Pl Cincinnati, OH$711K43.53,024
- 1318 Park Ridge Pl Cincinnati, OH$435K42.52,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!