- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 136 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,026 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 15006159
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Amenities \ Club House, Amenities \ Neighborhood Pool, Amenities \ Play Park, Amenities \ Trash Pickup, Cooling \ Central, Exterior \ Brick - Front, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Laminate, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, FP Desc/Location \ Family Room, FP Desc/Location \ One, Garage/Parking \ 2 Car Garage, Master Bedroom \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Garden Tub/Shower, Misc Exterior \ Fence - Private, Misc Exterior \ Gutters, Misc Exterior \ Lawn Irrigation, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Screened, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Smooth, Misc Interior \ Ceilings - 9'+, Misc Interior \ Walk-In Closets, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, SF Detached Style \ Ranch, Stories \ 1 Story, Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Subsection \ Eagle Bluff
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 2590701004
- Zillow Home ID: 120744151
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-279K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29410 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Hanahan as a whole. Among 29410 homes, this home is 57.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Hanahan, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29410 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hanahan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29410 home values.
|1309 Song Sparrow Way North Charleston, SC||$200K||--||--||--|
|1309 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$265K||--||--||2,864|
|1305 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$216K||4||2||1,959|
|7328 Horned Grebe Ct Hanahan, SC||$244K||3||2.5||2,260|
|7335 Brown Thrasher Ct Hanahan, SC||$280K||--||2.5||2,739|
|1303 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$276K||5||3.5||2,844|
|1311 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$276K||--||--||2,864|
|1306 Song Sparrow Way North Charleston, SC||$194K||--||--||--|
|1306 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$257K||--||--||2,688|
|1306 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$216K||4||3||2,688|
|1308 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$257K||4||3||2,688|
|7326 Horned Grebe Ct Hanahan, SC||$267K||--||--||2,659|
|7333 Brown Thrasher Ct Hanahan, SC||$220K||3||2.5||1,720|
|1304 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$253K||--||--||2,476|
|1304 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$175K||3||2.5||2,476|
|7329 Horned Grebe Ct Hanahan, SC||$243K||3||3||2,132|
|7337 Brown Thrasher Ct Hanahan, SC||$308K||5||3||3,482|
|1310 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$215K||--||--||1,959|
|1310 Song Sparrow Way North Charleston, SC||$194K||4||2||2,065|
|1313 Song Sparrow Way Hanahan, SC||$278K||--||--||2,884|
Nearby Schools in Hanahan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!