1307 Thomwal St, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 2 baths, 1,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The neighborhood is extremely nice and quiet; a great place to live. Thomwal is not a through street, so the traffic flow is very low. There is a park just down the road.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,697 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0082B-124
- Zillow Home ID: 76515515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Thomwal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 63.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
- 1305 Thomwal St Valdosta, GA$102K--21,482
- 1310 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$118K--21,429
- 2105 Park Ln Valdosta, GA$126K--21,970
- 2116 Thomwal Cir Valdosta, GA$108K--21,702
- 1308 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$134K--21,958
- 1303 Thomwal St Valdosta, GA$111K321,859
- 2101 Park Ln Valdosta, GA$105K321,409
- 2113 Thomwal Cir Valdosta, GA$128K--21,869
- 2103 Park Ln Valdosta, GA$115K321,441
- 1306 Thomwal St Valdosta, GA$117K--1.51,575
- 2115 Thomwal Cir Valdosta, GA$119K--21,639
- 1301 W Park Ave # 0 Valdosta, GA$108K321,732
- 2109 Park Ln Valdosta, GA$95K--1.51,328
- 1309 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$111K--1.51,590
- 2114 Dogwood Dr Valdosta, GA$116K--21,765
- 1311 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$87K--1.51,278
- 2116 Thomwal Cir Valdosta, GA$106K221,702
- 1301 Thomwal St Valdosta, GA$116K321,617
- 1304 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$81K--11,372
- 1315 W Park Ave Valdosta, GA$116K41.51,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!