1307 Union St, Morris, IL 604504 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2 enclosed porches, walkout basement, original wide wood trim, fireplace, large kitchen, 2 heating and air conditioning units, office, 4 car garage, patio, pool, creek on wooded lot.
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: Water
- wooded lot with creek
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0504203009
- Zillow Home ID: 89984754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1307 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% greater than in Morris, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 1305 Union St Morris, IL$114K------
- 1305 1/2 Union St Morris, IL$240K------
- 1303 Union St Morris, IL$164K------
- 1319 Union St Morris, IL$172K------
- 1309 Union St Morris, IL$108K------
- 660 Caisley Ct Morris, IL$249K32--
- 1275 Union St Morris, IL$192K------
- 1308 Union St Morris, IL$139K21.5--
- 660 Caisley Ct # 0 Morris, IL$185K32--
- 1310 Union St Morris, IL$89K------
- 1311 Union St Morris, IL$81K------
- 600 Narvick Ave Morris, IL$243K------
- 1251 Union St Morris, IL$256K------
- 534 Narvick Ave Morris, IL$168K------
- 943 W Quarry St Morris, IL$155K------
- 1313 Union St Morris, IL$144K------
- 690 Caisley Ct Morris, IL$180K------
- 941 W Quarry St Morris, IL$109K32.51,200
- 1315 Union St Morris, IL$143K------
- 613 Narvick Ave Morris, IL$253K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292