- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 304 days on Zillow
- Views: 598 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2008 for $139,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 99417
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Roof \ Shingle, Frontage \ None, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Cooling \ Central Electric, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Pool \ None, Parking \ Carport, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Road \ Paved, Heating \ Central Electric, Porch Type \ Screened, Construction \ Vinyl Siding
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: N06 6 000
- Zillow Home ID: 105163581
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-136K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|301 Sherwood Dr Nashville, GA||$114K||--||2||1,442|
|1307 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$127K||3||2||1,977|
|1402 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$119K||3||2.5||1,655|
|1309 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$123K||3||2||1,895|
|1401 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$121K||3||2||1,852|
|1303 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$137K||3||2||2,168|
|1406 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$126K||--||3||2,071|
|1405 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$127K||3||2.5||1,800|
|1405 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$123K||--||3||1,800|
|1407 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$130K||4||2.5||2,021|
|1404 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$122K||--||2||1,900|
|1302 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$120K||4||2||1,900|
|1412 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$122K||--||2||1,821|
|1403 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$122K||3||2||1,776|
|1305 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$115K||3||2||1,446|
|1400 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$121K||--||2||1,900|
|1413 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$117K||--||3||1,376|
|1413 Forest Way Nashville, GA||$109K||3||2||1,376|
|1404 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$121K||--||2||1,791|
|1404 Woodland Way Nashville, GA||$129K||3||2||2,131|
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!