1308 Niles Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551163 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $243,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 102823420117
- Zillow Home ID: 2067342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1308 Niles Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.9% lower than in Saint Paul, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1306 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$248K311,344
- 1312 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$227K31.5964
- 1298 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$182K21739
- 1316 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$173K21922
- 1311 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$556K522,804
- 1307 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$282K32.51,327
- 1320 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$306K321,037
- 1296 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$507K32.52,336
- 1313 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$197K21998
- 1303 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$183K31.51,096
- 1307 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$243K31970
- 1315 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$386K321,372
- 1317 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$217K31.51,166
- 1299 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$204K31.5854
- 1303 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$207K321,008
- 1292 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$174K211,010
- 1319 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$252K311,386
- 1324 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$247K111,096
- 1323 Watson Ave Saint Paul, MN$326K321,540
- 1299 Niles Ave Saint Paul, MN$218K22700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.