- 4/19 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 3,497 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- 402 days on Zillow
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1978 for $39,500
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 6350717
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Attics \ FlooredAttic, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ OutSide/WlkO, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Wall Unit, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 3+Story, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, FireplaceFeatures \ LR/GRFireP, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Block/BrickF, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, GarageType \ Detached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, GarageType \ Oversizedgar, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Oil, HotWater \ S/W Changeover, InteriorFeatures \ BayWindow, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, InteriorFeatures \ WoodStove, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ LevelLot, LotDescription \ RearYard, MainEntrance \ Living Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Patio, PorchDeck \ Porch, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Colonial, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 160023564009
- Zillow Home ID: 9880003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-204K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Pottstown as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 35.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Pottstown, and 117.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
|1306 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$107K||3||1||1,324|
|1310 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$118K||3||1.5||1,822|
|1304 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$111K||3||1||1,550|
|1312 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$113K||3||1||1,564|
|1302 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$112K||3||1||1,643|
|70 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||$121K||4||1||1,522|
|1314 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$111K||3||1||1,564|
|1300 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||1,643|
|72 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||$115K||4||1||1,620|
|74 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||$116K||3||1||1,426|
|1316 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$116K||4||1.5||1,606|
|76 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||1,426|
|1313 South St Pottstown, PA||$117K||3||1||1,240|
|1318 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$121K||4||1||1,660|
|1315 South St Pottstown, PA||$111K||3||1||1,336|
|65 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||--||--||--||--|
|78 S Mount Vernon St Pottstown, PA||$113K||3||1||1,426|
|1309 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||1,374|
|1311 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$116K||3||1||1,374|
|1303 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$149K||2||2||2,158|
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.