1308 Shepherd St NW, Washington, DC 20011
Sold on 12/16/13: $500,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,340 sq ft
- Lot:1,799 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesClubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #2824 0823
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow85
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID472095
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$452,327||$407K – $493K||+$19,307||$337||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,466/mo||$1.4K – $3K/mo||-$58||$1.84||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Sixteenth Street Heights home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Sixteenth Street Heights homes, this home is valued 19.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% greater than in Washington, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sixteenth Street Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1308 Shepherd St Nw
- # B$393K12.0900
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005