1308 Shepherd St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2824 0823
- Zillow Home ID: 472095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1308 Shepherd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sixteenth Street Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Washington, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 1310 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$514K311,340
- 1306 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$673K43.51,620
- 1304 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$577K33.51,670
- 3922 13th St NW Washington, DC$697K43.52,000
- 1312 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$513K31.51,564
- 1302 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$525K321,450
- 3920 13th St NW Washington, DC$516K321,332
- 3918 13th St NW Washington, DC$469K311,572
- 1314 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$516K321,434
- 1300 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$544K111,752
- 3916 13th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$380K11650
- 3916 13th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$589K331,400
- 3916 13th St NW Washington, DC$545KStudio--1,400
- 1316 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$513K321,368
- 3914 13th St NW Washington, DC$510K311,332
- 3912 13th St NW Washington, DC$519K321,332
- 1316 1/2 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$732K32.51,750
- 3910 13th St NW Washington, DC$536K411,588
- 4004 13th St NW Washington, DC$714K33.52,100
- 1318 Shepherd St NW Washington, DC$678K33.51,615
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!