- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,665 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $263
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $368,500
- Price/sqft: $228
- MLS #: A4123547
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Internet, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Furnished, Utilities \ Underground, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Roof \ Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Front Exposure \ West, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Architectural Style \ Custom, Minimum Lease \ 3 Months, Green Energy Features \ Gas Tankless Appliances, Green Certifications \ Florida Certified Yard
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0155120007
- Zillow Home ID: 61165365
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-460K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34229 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Osprey as a whole. Among 34229 homes, this home is 31.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Osprey, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Osprey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34229 home values.
|1310 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$397K||3||2||2,262|
|513 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$527K||4||3||2,328|
|515 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$427K||3||3||2,336|
|1312 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$420K||4||3||2,314|
|1305 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$417K||2||2||1,896|
|517 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$419K||3||3||2,223|
|1307 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$354K||3||2||2,193|
|1305 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$323K||2||2||1,896|
|1309 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$351K||3||3||2,101|
|1314 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$407K||3||2||2,484|
|1303 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$344K||2||2||1,929|
|1311 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$339K||3||2||1,963|
|519 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$405K||3||3||2,234|
|1313 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$330K||3||3||2,082|
|1322 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$403K||3||2||2,249|
|1315 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$355K||3||2||2,165|
|514 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$399K||3||3||2,277|
|521 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$422K||3||3||2,284|
|1324 Thornapple Dr Osprey, FL||$434K||3||2||2,249|
|516 Habitat Blvd Osprey, FL||$426K||4||3||2,321|
Nearby Schools in Osprey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!