- Built in 2003
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,279 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $487
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $419,000
- Price/sqft: $569
- MLS #: 15905337
- Flooring: Laminate
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Security Safety \ Gated Community, Spa Descriptions \ Association Spa, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Bedroom Features \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Cooking Appliances \ Oven, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Interior Features \ Turnkey, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Description \ Curbs, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Other Structural Features \ Rain Gutters, Possession \ Negotiable, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Eating Areas \ Living Room, Association Amenities \ Gym\Ex Room, View \ Courtyard View, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Water Heater Features \ Water Heater Central, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Patio Features \ Patio Open, Parking Type \ Garage, Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Lot Location \ None (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Floor Material \ Laminated, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Parking Type \ Tandem, Association Amenities \ Security, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Association Amenities \ Storage Area, Entry Location \ Ground Level - no steps, Other Structural Features \ Energy Efficient, Tax Mello Roos \ No, Property Condition \ Updated\Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Cooking Appliances \ Cooktop - Gas, Bathroom Features \ Double Vanity(s), Buyer Financing \ Cash, Interior Features \ Crown Moldings, Lot Description \ Street Lighting, Interior Features \ Recessed Lighting, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Lot Location \ City, Lot Description \ Gated Community, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 4211021092
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63090562
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $460-648K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Playa Vista home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Playa Vista homes, this home is 18.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Playa Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Playa Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Playa Vista home values.
|Other Units in this Building (78)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 13080 Pacific Promenade|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.