1309 Hopkins Rd, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1 bath, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $14,929
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: C0090148024
- Zillow Home ID: 12517124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1309 Hopkins Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23224 home values.
- 1305 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$59K2--771
- 1315 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$85K411,575
- 1301 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$75K3--1,148
- 1321 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$71K211,230
- 1312 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$54K21526
- 1327 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$78K311,080
- 1308 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 1300 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 1304 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$70K311,444
- 1400 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$78K21.51,296
- 3300 Chapel Dr Richmond, VA$73K411,314
- 1312 Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$66K21648
- Hopkins Rd Richmond, VA$120K421,860
- 1402 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 3306 Chapel Dr Richmond, VA$57K21720
- 1404 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$74K411,134
- 3312 Chapel Dr Richmond, VA$83K31882
- 1331 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$134K51.51,718
- 1317 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$49K------
- 1408 Talbert Dr Richmond, VA$76K411,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!