1309 Melisa Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $154,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 477 sqft
- Balcony/Patio, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Spa/Jacuzzi
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,847 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0088136
- Zillow Home ID: 21728039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1309 Melisa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1305 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$146K321,593
- 1313 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$175K321,886
- 1301 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$157K321,700
- 1326 Dustin Dr Norman, OK$166K322,000
- 1322 Dustin Dr Norman, OK$165K421,811
- 1330 Dustin Dr Norman, OK$177K231,904
- 1217 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$171K321,973
- 1304 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$173K432,000
- 1308 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$153K321,586
- 1300 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$191K431,843
- 1213 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$155K321,818
- 1318 Dustin Dr Norman, OK$170K321,856
- 1216 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$163K321,801
- 1050 E Boyd St Norman, OK$449K333,029
- 1010 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$149K321,602
- 1400 Jami Dr Norman, OK$171K321,792
- 1209 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$181K421,961
- 1325 Dustin Dr Norman, OK$237K332,372
- 1313 Barkley Ave Norman, OK$145K321,732
- 1212 Melisa Dr Norman, OK$163K421,811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292