1309 Zuni Ln, Topanga, CA 902903 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Very safe gated Security community.
- Lot: 34.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Assisted Living Community
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Yard, Stove/Oven, Central heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Zillow Home ID: 2137534843
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1309 Zuni Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% higher than in Topanga, and 34.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Topanga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90290 home values.
- 97 Navajo Ln Topanga, CA$838K221,836
- 1313 Zuni Ln Topanga, CA$525K221,248
- 103 Pawnee Ln Topanga, CA$615K321,260
- 103 Pawnee Ln Topanga, CA$602K32.51,260
- 1301 Zuni Ln Topanga, CA$632K221,450
- 142 Pueblo Ln Topanga, CA$682K321,491
- 137 Pueblo Ln Topanga, CA$653K221,386
- 1309 Zuni Ln Topanga, CA$747K321,420
- 1309 Zuni Ln Topanga, CA$733K331,600
- 114 Navajo Ln Topanga, CA$769K321,785
- 1150 Apache Topanga, CA$612K221,440
- 1144 Apache Topanga, CA$571K321,375
- 1150 Apache Topanga, CA$676K221,440
- 3360 N Topanga Canyon Blvd Topanga, CA$789K----2,000
- 1106 Cherokee Topanga, CA$544K321,600
- 186 Comanche Topanga, CA$806K321,812
- 182 Comanche # 81 Topanga, CA$408K221,393
- 158 Apache Topanga, CA$367K11960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!