- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13095 Deneb Dr, Littleton, CO 801243 beds, 2 baths, 1,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 845 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $144,900
- Price/sqft: $155
- Finished basement, 956 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 490 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,935 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0143976
- Zillow Home ID: 13452110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13095 Deneb Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Acres Green, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Acres Green.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 13115 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$225K311,340
- 13099 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$299K321,764
- 13091 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$256K321,590
- Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$225K311,340
- Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$241K321,376
- 13109 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$294K522,479
- 13121 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$224K33979
- 13096 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$225K31978
- 13092 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$253K521,990
- 13101 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$242K331,549
- 13087 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$282K331,990
- 13103 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$230K311,514
- 13127 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$255K321,990
- 13113 Regulus Dr Littleton, CO$257K41.51,839
- 466 Mimas Pl Littleton, CO$230K33978
- 13088 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$218K33882
- 446 Mimas Pl Littleton, CO$254K321,764
- 13123 Regulus Dr Littleton, CO$257K321,549
- 13081 Deneb Dr Littleton, CO$241K31978
- 13118 Mercury Dr Littleton, CO$251K321,514
Nearby Schools in Acres Green
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.